WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool, perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
Many file/page types
* Monitor web pages Monitor web pages with a minimum of time. Why waste hours surfing the web, when WebSite-Watcher can do this job for you within a few minutes. Supports all kind of pages with textual content (html, asp, PHP, ...).
* Monitor password protected pages Logins to a password protected page can be recorded with the integrated Check-Macro feature. These macros are executed when WebSite-Watcher checks the bookmarks for updates.
* Monitor forums Efficient way to monitor forums for new topics and replies using forum templates. Works with all major forums including phpBB, SMF, vBulletin, IPB, etc.
* Monitor RSS-Feeds Website-Watcher converts RSS/Atom feeds into a readable format using a template system. So you can use the full power of WebSite-Watcher to Detect new or changed RSS postings within a single tool and also monitor password protected RSS Feeds behind a login.
* Monitor Newsgroups WebSite-Watcher offers a base functionality for reading and writing new newsgroup postings and answers. The newsgroups functionality can also be used with the keywords functionality to monitor postings for specified keywords.
* Monitor binary files Binary files (for example zip or exe files) can be monitored via the file date, the file size or via a small part of the content. That allows you to efficiently monitor large files without having to download them.